Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Boltcutter Release



For those of you that couldn't make the Founders release week for their 15th Anniversary beer, Boltcutter, I just wanted to remind the people who view this blog or plan on actively watching this blog that as of today and yesterday that it is indeed on shelves in your local craft store.  I have heard some places waiting til Friday to release but I assume this won't be the biggest case.

If you have a chance to then definitely go out and buy yourself a few bottles. They are only making this once and the reviews for it stellar!

I plan on opening this on Thanksgiving assuming my Boltcutter glasses come in.  I will post my thoughts on it for a follow up.

In case i don't post again before Thanksgiving I just want to wish everyone reading this a Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment